Make Technology A Strategic Asset
Not a drain on your resources.
Obsolescence is not the only concern when it comes to technology; unfortunately, technology is also expensive to own.
With an FMV lease, your company can completely refresh its technology every three to five years, or at whichever interval makes the most sense for your business. Beyond that — First American absorbs the risk of technology obsolescence. By refreshing your technology regularly, your organization takes a proactive approach to IT services by adding consistency and predictability to technology upgrades.
- Proactive Technology Strategy
- Reduce Costs, Consistent Budget
- Eliminate End of Useful Life Complexities
- Budget Consistency
- Manage Increasing Bandwidth Demands
- Reduce Risk of Service Interruptions
Commonly Leased Assets
- Desktop Computers
- Network Security
- Wireless Infrastructure
- Telephone Systems